Monday, January 11, 2010

Google Documents

I just recently started using Google Documents and I have already found out how useful it is. I have shared many documents with different friends and it makes projects and sharing opinions so much easier. The way to use Google Documents is to create a G-Mail if you don't already have one. Then you go to Google and sign in in the top right corner. After that, you go to documents which is on the top left corner. In Google Documents you can create a document, power point, or a spreadsheet and it is all free. Another big advantage of Google Documents is you can use it on any computer. So if you are on a vacation or at someone's house you can work on anything in your Google Documents. Also, you can share a document with a friend and then you both can work on that document. It works really well if you are doing a project with somebody because you can work together without having to go to each other's house. I really enjoy Google Documents and I hope you will find it as useful as I have.

1 comment:

  1. You did a great job explaining how Google Docs work and why they are useful. I know you have a lot of group projects in your other classes you may be able to use them for!

    I am so glad that you are enjoying learning about Web 2.0 tools.

    Sincerely,
    Mrs. Lofton

    ReplyDelete