Friday, January 22, 2010

Web 2.0 Tools

My favorite web 2.0 tools that I learned to use so far are Wordle and Image Chef. I enjoyed Wordle because I am very artistic and I think that it makes an awesome image made out of words. Image Chef was one of my favorites because you there is also many artistic signs, images, and animations.
The tool that will be most useful in the future is Google Docs. I think that it's a wonderful program because you can share a document with anybody of your choice. That means if you are working on a project with somebody you don't have to go over to their house. You can use Google Docs and you will be able to see the other person editing the project over the internet.
I think that this is a great program and I had a bunch of fun exploring and learning more about the internet and how to use the internet and its tools.

No comments:

Post a Comment