Thursday, November 12, 2009

Creativity

Creativity can come in many different forms. I think I am most creative with my art, writing, and imagination. Using the Internet will help me become more creative because there are so many different resources and ideas on the web. This information will not only expand my knowledge, but it can help me come up with new, creative things. However, by using the Internet to post art, videos, and written work, will make me think twice before doing something on the web that I might regret. I think that your creativity will run wild with the help of the Internet, but you just have to remember not to let it get out of control.

2 comments:

  1. I am confident that you will learn a lot about Web 2.0 tools during this class that will help you develop your creativity. Enjoy being a blogger. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. good job you wrote a lot! keep it up! <3

    ReplyDelete